Cassandra Strings - Midwest Brass & Woodwind Instrument Rentals
Cassandra Strings has designed our band and orchestral rental programs with all ages and levels of ability in mind. After many years working with local school music programs we have concluded that providing a beginning student with a quality, like new, instrument creates pride in their musical studies. This is an important factor to their success and development as a musician. We have also taken a unique approach in making ownership easy. At any time, 100% of all your rental payments (excluding maintenance fees and sales tax) can be applied to the purchase of a like instrument from our shop. All instruments, both rental and sales, are maintained by our workshop and are guaranteed to be in top playing condition.
Orchestra Instrument Prices:
Band Instrument Prices:
Our Rental Program Includes:
Stringed instruments are either German, Romanian or equivalent quality in sound and craftsmanship.
Band instruments are either Pegasus, Yamaha, Bundy, Jupiter, Gemeinhardt, or equivalent quality in sound and craftsmanship.
All bows are strung with natural horsehair, and are rehaired regularly in our shop.
Violins are set-up with four fine tuners and Violin Thomastik strings, Viola Helicore, Cello Prelude & Bass Helicore Orchestral.
Band Instruments include either 2 reeds (1 for oboe) or a mouthpiece.
All necessary beginner accessories including shoulder pad, rosin, rock stop, reeds, oils etc.
Trade up from size to size any time. There is no charge to switch to the next size.
Loaners are available.
The maintenance fee, included, covers loss by theft, damage, bow rehairs, broken strings and adjustments.
Free replacement of broken strings to our rental customers.
- Month to month rental
- At any time, 100% of all your rental payments (excluding maintenance fees and sales tax) can be applied to the purchase of a like instrument.
- We will accept trade-ins from the original owner of instruments purchased from Cassandra Strings. Instruments will be credited at 100% of the purchase price towards a like instrument of greater value, minus a reconditioning fee. Trade in instruments in need of repair will be charged accordingly.
- Financing is available for those who qualify.
- Included is a one year warranty at the time of purchase.
- Extended warranty plans are available.