Measures of Success for String Orchestra - Book 1
Printed Instrument Curriculum-Measures of Success for String Orchestra Method Book 1 - Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass
This exciting new string method is unlike any other. Based on the most current standards available, it is the product of prominent authors in the string education field.
We Offer Free Shipping Over $30.00!
Printed Instrument Curriculum-Measures of Success for String Orchestra Method Book 1 Features:
- An All-in-One DVD that includes videos of master teachers with students
- A unique organizational system that breaks the book down by school quarters, providing short-term and long-term goals
- Pedagogy that ties into the latest ASTA and NAfME guidelines
- Focus on finger preparation and location, especially in string crossings
- Gradual introduction of notes on the G-string
- Integration of music with science, world history, and other fun historical facts
- Focus on bow speed
- A complete curriculum guide that includes goals, outcomes, performance tasks, assessments, and lesson plans