Revelle Model 500 Violin is an Ideal step-up instrument, dependable and constant overall performance. Subtle and powerful sound thanks to the fine European wood. For the advancing violinist.
Carefully seasoned European select maple and spruce, aged tonewoods and a rich powerful tone makes the Revelle 500 perfect for the advancing player looking for a reliable and consistent performance instrument capable of subtle nuance and power. This full size Revelle instrument is adorned with a Despiau bridge, Ebony fittings, Thomastik-Infeld Strings and more.
- Beautifully Flamed European Maple Back, Sides, and Neck
- Fully Carved European Tonewoods
- European Select Spruce top
- Top Grade Ebony Fittings
- Hand Applied Spirit Varnish
- Beautifully Inlaid Purfling